Sensible Compliances is a one of the leading ESIC, PF, Payroll & DSC Consultant firms in Delhi/NCR. With vast experience in dealing with Employees provident fund also Miscellaneous Provision ACT 1952. We also provide consultancy services for the Employees State Insurance Act and also for various other labour Acts.
Our business goals are clear and well settled in mind with the latest technologies. We keep ourselves involved in each and also every stage of the project until the work not completed. It builds a healthy relation between Employer and Departmental officials.
EPF Services Provided By Sensible Compliances
- New Registration of Establishment under PF & MP Act, 1952
- Preparing PF Registration Papers to obtain New EPF Registration number
- Submit Form 5A (Return of ownership)
- Submitting Form 9 (Return)if old Establishment
- Submission of Fresh specimen signature, E-Sign Letter and DSC Letter
- Collecting necessary information from the client and Employees
- Preparing monthly challan online
- Managing PF Eligibility Register
- Maintenance of all statutory registers required by the PF authorities
- Nomination & also Declaration Forms in Form No.2 (Revised) and Form No.11 (Revised) of the New Employeesin hard copy or Online on portal
- Approval of KYCs, Transfer Claim form, Missing detail, Name correction, registration under PMPRPY Scheme etc has been done day by day
- We also update KYC of Employees on unified Employer portal and help the Employees to update the same themselves
- We help Employee to activate their UAN Numbers, Submission of Detail correction, change in mobile number, download member passbook on unified member portal
- Declaration form 11 (Revised) of new Employees to allot UAN Number or link with previous UAN Number if available.
- Attending PF inspector for inspection of records. We also appear before the concerned authorities on behalf of Employer in 14B/7Q, 7A, 7B proceedings under EPF & MP Act, 1952.
The work culture today depends on the welfare of employees. With employers scrambling to ensure their employees entitled to the best care also benefits. An Employee Provident Fund is an initiative designed to offer social security also benefits to employees of a particular organization. In order to enjoy these benefits to the hilt, employers need to follow a set of rules and also guidelines laid out.
Eligibility for registration
Registration is mandatory for companies/organizations which employ more than 20 individuals. It also includes contractual and also permanent employees. Smaller organizations which do not have the minimum strength can also register their Business/Organisation/Company voluntarily in EPF & MP Act 1952. Companies which grow to strength of 20 members expected to register themselves within one month the company has to register from the time of attaining this strength. Otherwise penalties applicable for delays in registration.
Registered organizations continue under the purview of the rules and also regulations of the Act even if their employee strength falls. If there is no coverable Employee or No work in the organisation then Employer need to deposit Nil return by submitting Rupees 75/- (Seventy-five only) Adminisatrtion charges Challan online to EPFO .