India is raping moving toward Digitalization. So, mostly form is submitted Online on the portal by coordination of Employee and Employer or ESIC Officials. Relevant Forms are provided under the ESIC ACT, 1948
- Form 01 -Employers Registration Form 01
- Form 1 - Declaration Form.
- Form 3 -Return of Declaration Form 3
- Form 5 - Return of Contributions (Half Yearly)
- Form 11 - Accident Book Form 11
- Form 12 - Accident Report from Employer
- Form 15 - Claim for Dependent Benefit
- Form 19 - Claim for Maternity Benefit and Notice of Work
- Form 22 - Funeral Expenses Claim
- ESIC 32 - Wage Contributory Record for DB
- ESIC 53 - Application for change in particulars of I P S
All necessary forms and documents can be prepared/drafted by us our experts to provide Employer/Employee and the same can be submitted at ESIC branch offices by our field Executives. We also deal with ESIC Officials on behalf of Employer as representative if required in some cases.