Easily register your Company/Firm/Business & Employees under ESI Act, 1948. Get Free Consultation from us before registration.
Any factory or Company/Firm/Business having 10 or more than 10 employees have to register under ESI Act, 1948. It is applicable to all the Company/Firm/Business including Private Educational Institutions (those run by individuals, trustees, societies or other organizations and Medical Institutions (including Corporate, Joint Sector, trust, charitable, and private ownership hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers, pathological labs). ESIC Contributions must to be submitted by generating monthly contribution challan for all employees having gross salary of Rs.21,000 per month or below.
It is applicable on all the Factories Employing 10 or more persons irrespective of whether their power in use or not. Shops, Hotels, Restaurants. Cinemas including Preview Theater, roof motor transport undertakings and also newspaper.
Documents/Detail Required For ESI Registration by Email or Whatsapp :-
- Copy of PAN No. of Company (If Pvt Ltd, Partnership firm and LLP)
- Partnership Deed or CIN certificate of the Establishment for limited companies (if Applicable)
- Copy of GST Certificate (if available)
- Copy of Shop & Establishment Certificate (if available)
- Copy of any other License and Document issued by Govt. Authority
- Copy of PAN of Directors/Partners/Proprietor
- Copy of address Proof of Directors/Partners/Proprietor
- 2 Mobile Numbers and Email ids of the Employer for registration on portals.
- OTP will be required during Registration on portal and submission of application
- Employment Strength and Date of Applicability of ESI Act 1948 on the Establishment
After successfull registration, We provide the ESI Registration Certificate (C-11) and Login credentials.
Employer may obtain the ESIC Registration for branches/units/location which has been called as Sub-unit in ESIC Act. Sub-Unit easier the process to maintain the ESIC data of Employees as per work Location/Branch like generating separate Challans and ESIC pehchaan card etc.
It is also helpful for Employers and Employees in dealing with ESIC local Office/branch Office near their Work area. Both don't need to contact the ESIC branch office of Main Unit/main code. Submission of all documents and correspondences can be handled by allotted ESIC branch offices.
Our Fees is Rs. 1699/- for ESI Registration service (GST Exclusive). You may visit Pricing section to know the Pricing of all the services provided by us. As per companies requirement, we also visit the company for the meeting and also for the collection of documents from the companies.